This is a very tasty alternative to gluten free bread. It slices thinly without crumbling and is amazing toasted. Vegan, Gluten Free
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup buckwheat flour (or 2/3 buckwheat & 1/3 coconut flour)
150g ground almonds (can substitute with LSA)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3 heaped tablespoons of ground psyllium husks
2 tablespoon chia seeds
salt & pepper
Optional extras: mixed herbs, kelp granules, dehydrated kale, nutritional yeast (or a spoonful of yeast extract – mix it into the water first), chopped sundried tomatoes, flax seeds, sesame seeds, anything else that takes your fancy!
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Gradually add 2 cups cold water
- Mix well
- Leave for 1 hour until really firm and all water absorbed.
- Grease/line loaf tin & add mixture and press down with a spoon to make sure there are no air pockets
- Bake at 175°C 40-60 mins until top browns a…
View original post 28 more words